The Paradigm story began in 2006, when Lee Van Lersberghe and Shane Dobranski (pictured here in full celebration mode) set out to establish what has now become one of Edmonton’s leading full-service electrical contractors.
Throughout Paradigm’s history, Lee and Shane have anchored the company to a set of commitments that have never changed, and never will.
- A commitment to honesty, trust, quality, customer service, and building extremely strong client relationships that withstand the test of time.
- A commitment to putting people ahead of profits. One of the ways we do this is by providing our employees with a top notch benefits plan from Merit Contractors Association.
- A commitment to building a team of professionals who have extensive experience in all categories of electrical construction, including commercial, maintenance and light industrial markets.
- A commitment to having the in-house capacity to address a diverse range of electrical needs, from large projects to small service calls.
- A commitment to being adaptive and flexible, so that we can meet current and future demands in the dynamic electrical construction industry.
- A commitment to honoring the true meaning and purpose of training apprentices by being a strong supporter of the RAP apprenticeship program, as well as the Wirtanen Training Foundation.
Just as with any business, since 2006 the Paradigm team has faced ups and downs, opportunities and obstacles – and will face them again in the years and decades to come.
However, without question our story will always be clearly characterized by the commitments upon which it was founded. Because at Paradigm, these commitments aren’t just promises we aim for. They’re principles we live by — every day, and without compromise.
Contact us today to learn more about Paradigm, and discover why businesses choose us when it has to be done right!